Thursday, May 27, 2010

The managers at my store act like 4 year olds fighting over a toy. Honestly.

And why is it that new people tend to be ridiculously annoying?

Me at 9AM = Angry at the world, tired, does not want to talk or be your friend.

New guy at 9AM = HI LETZ BE FREINDS I'M NEWW LETZ TALK ABOUT RANDOM CRAP

Me: D: I hate you new guy! Leave me aloneeeeee!

New guy: LULZ LOOK AT THIS FUNNEE PIKTURE

Me: *kills new guy with a spork*

Sadly the last line did not happen, for my store doesn't actually have sporks, which are my weapon of choice. All that really happened was me trying to hide from the new guy and failing miserably because the place where I work is the size of my living room + kitchen, and the freezer is too cold to stay in.

And I have to work 7 hours of my 8 hour shift with the same guy tomorrow.

I need to stock up on sporks.

No comments:

Post a Comment