There are hives! On my finger! HIVES!
They just appeared out of no where last night and they itched horribly :(
Then I had a little freak out session because as far as I know I've never had hives before, or any allergic reaction really. So I was convinced I was going to go into anaphylactic shock and have my throat close up then die.
But I took Benedryl and fell asleep and didn't die. So that's good.
The hives stopped spreading but there are still some on my finger and they're gross. And itchy.
P.S. BIG FUCKING SPIDER ON MY CAR! GIANT SPIDER!